Thursday, February 1, 2018

Gracias Drunk Fox

As my regular blog readers know I took a trip to find myself.  While I was out finding myself my dear friend Drunk Fox took over the blog.  I need to get him a gift as a way to say thank you.
It's winter so it's pretty cold.  I went on Pintrest to find some ideas for the fox who has everything, who is in rehab, and who loves chocolate.  I found a lot of different recipes and ideas for hot chocolate.
I don't know about hot chocolate in the slow cooker but it sure looks good. 
Hot chocolate smoothie? I wonder if it's low cal?
Disneyland's hot chocolate.  Yum.
I bet this is what Ben drinks at his house.  Do you think Ben has been to the Bistro De Paris?
Probably not the best idea for Drunk Fox.  



Eventually, I found these hot chocolate toppers to give to Drunk Fox.  It's a big marshmallow, chocolate and covered in sprinkles.  I hope he likes it. 
I have heard that Jerry and Ben always recommend a hot chocolate and a candy cane so I found a small candy cane to include in Drunk Fox's gift.
Now, I need to find Drunk Fox.  He seems to be "resting" but I can wake him up.
Drunk Fox was pretty groggy but he perked up when I gave him his hot chocolate care package.  I also snuck in some other artisanal hot chocolate and marshmallows.  I hope he likes it. 





6 comments:

  1. Those look like DEEElicious drinks. A candy cane does work nicely in hot chocolate (unless you come back from the kitchen only to find it suddenly missing from your mug...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Drunk Fox is getting recognition for his hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did a great job. I tried to hire him for next summer and he has to think about it. At least he's considering helping me blog next year.

      Delete
  3. A beary thoughtful - and tasty - gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. Drunk fox was kind enough to share.

      Delete