Thursday, January 25, 2018

A visit with Santa

Hello Blog Pals,
A fresh and found Fox reporting live for his blog post.  I wanted to report on the cool holiday cards I got from my pals.
I know it's past the holidays but I was out and about finding myself and I didn't get a chance to get to the mail.
Do you recognize this art?  I always know when a letter comes from Jerry and Ben.  
They sent a cool card with a good looking bear on it.  My kind of card.  Thanks Jerry and Ben. 

*****************************************************************

Droopy and his gang sent a fun reindeer card.  This card has some glitter on it and we get a reflection on it from the Christmas tree.  Thanks Droopy, Patches, Spunky, and Grandpa Angus. 


*****************************************************************

A card came this afternoon and there is a bear on it!  


Ajdin, Uncle Tibbs, Parker (woof), Ms. Feathers, and Ooogie sent this cool card with a bear on it.  Thanks guys, I love how everyone in Ajdin's gang has different signatures (unlike Drunk Fox and I who have surprisingly similar signatures, go figure). 

*****************************************************************


A letter came from Canada today.  Looks like the Vancouver (BC, not Washington) post office has gotten their act together.  They probably hired a few stuffies to supervise and manage the mail delivery personnel.  
Sandy saw this badge and thought about me and the philosophical journey I took this year. 
The pin looks great on my winter scarf and says "May the forest be with you".  Thanks Sandy, it's perfect!

Thanks everyone for the cards.

*****************************************************************


After reading the cool cards from the gang I decided to get in line for a visit with Santa.  Now, Christmas is over, sigh, but that's OK because this Santa is working on Christmas 2018. 
After reading about Ajdin's experience waiting in line during Black Friday Santa Bear decided to enlist a reindeer to work security.
Not a bad turnout for Santa.  It seems that a squirrel, another reindeer, and little bear have started the line.   
Oh my, I need to get in line.  Drunk Fox is ahead of me and he takes hours with Santa.  I wonder if he will let me sneak in front? 
Wow, the line isn't even moving yet.  Apparently Santa Bear is on a break or something.  That's Ok, it will give me time to refine my list. 
My list:  snacks, trips, a new scarf, hiking book, dog treats (to keep Sequoia in line) and some new archaeology gear.  Yep,. that ought to do it for me this year. 






2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great holiday, Little Fox! Welcome back from your soul searching journey.

    ReplyDelete