Sunday, October 8, 2017

LF is alive and kicking

Hi Blog Pals,
I was checking up on LF's email today per his instructions.

Let's see, an email from  the Oregon Humane Society.  Looks like they are trying to end petlessness.  That seems like a good cause.  I will pay this bill.



An email from the ASPCA.  Well with such a cute cat on their website I better send them some money too (and it's only $.63 a day).
Something from the IRS.  I better forward that one onto LF's accountant.  Best to let a pro deal with the IRS.
An email from Starbucks.  Looks like a deal and since I have LF's credit card out I might as well visit Starbucks.


Oh, before I forget LF sent a video postcard.  I wonder what he is up to?

Seems like LF is getting a tad philosophical. I guess that's what happens when one finds oneself.

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from LF. What did your last comment in the video mean, DF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Questions Droop. It translates to "Thanks for watching" in Swedish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great video! we were wondering about the last bit too--it isn't French, Ben says

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds a bit Yoda-ish... like he's searching for the deeper meaning in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beary curious where LF went to find himself. But you're doing a great job while he is away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drunk Fox here:
      @Ajdin, thanks for the kudos. I hope to hear from LF soon.
      @Sandy, I think it might be time for him to come home, but as with anyone on walk-a-bout he won't be ready to come home till he's ready.

      Delete