Monday, August 28, 2017

List of chores

Before Little Fox went out to "find himself" he left me a list of things to do.
1) Update the blog weekly
2) Make coffee for the humans daily
3)Water the garden
4) Collect the mail 
This seems like a lot of work, am I up for it? 
Job 1: Updating the blog.  So far so good, my posts have been happening on a somewhat regular basis.  Little Fox will be happy.
I wish I learned to how to touch type back in high school.


Job 2: Making coffee.  I can't believe that LF does this daily for the humans.  I did this one day and told the humans that this is THEIR responsibility until LF gets back.  
Should this coffee be hot?

Job 3: Water the garden.  This is a tough one for stuffies as our fur doesn't do well when wet.  First stop is the tomatoes.  They had a tough start this year but they are making progress.  This looks like the setting of an archaeological site for a certain little fox I know.
This year we found a little volunteer tomato.  It has some flowers but no fruit yet. 
Go little guy go. 

This pepper could use some help. 

The little sunflower type of plant is doing well.  I wonder what this plant is called?
Job 4: The mail.  So far I have paid bills.  I know how Uncle Tibbs must feel when the letter carrier shows up and delivers the mail.  Bills, advertisements, and other junk.
Oh, what is this?  A post card.....from someone in Vancouver, BC.  I bet you it's from Sandy!!!!!!  Looks like he is enjoying his time on holiday in Vancouver.  Lot's of iced hot chocolate (isn't that just chocolate milk?) and probably some time hanging out with Otto.
 Ooh, another card from Badlands National Park.  Ok, this receiving mail thing is kind of cool.
The best part of having chores is finishing them. It's time to break open the iced tea and relax on a comfy piece of furniture. 
Adjo!

9 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job holding down the fort, DF. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily a stuffie is around to keep things in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I could only imagine if the humans were left to their own devices.

      Delete
  3. Make the coffee? Are you sure that isn't a task that was slipped in there by a human? I really don't see LF as a coffee-making-for-the-humans type of fox. Mind you... unless he drinks coffee of course... Glad the post card arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, neither LF or I drink coffee now that you mention it. **Sigh**. Humans taking advantage of stuffies, again. I hope I get to evaluate the humans this month.

      Delete
    2. There you go... something seems a bit off here. Do the humans make you guys hot chocolate? Hmph... humans taking advantage of stuffies again.

      Delete
  4. Hmm.. something seems amiss here. I know what it is. You are supposed to delegate things as Stuffie Manager. Delegate the coffee making to the humans and the plant watering. You just sit back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete